Will your current technology help you achieve a zero-carbon future? As industry leaders look for ways to reduce their carbon footprint, there are strategies energy companies can employ now to reduce their carbon intensity.
Please join Hydrocarbon Processing Editor-in-Chief Lee Nichols and industry experts Vikas Dhole, VP of Product Management, Aspen Technology, Inc., and Ron Beck, Director of Marketing Strategy, Aspen Technology, Inc., as they discuss how advancements in digital technology play a significant, immediate role in the zero-carbon journey. Hear how you can:
- Accelerate enterprise-wide energy efficiency strategies
- Dramatically reduce methane, carbon and other harmful emissions
- Substitute renewables as a power source in asset operation
- Improve carbon capture and utilization efforts
- Leverage digital twins, hybrid models and other innovations to meet sustainability targets
View this on-demand webinar to learn more.