The confluence of AI and IIoT technological forces gives rise to a new digital solution category – the Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT) – that centers on unlocking the hidden business value in industrial data. This category describes the combination of AI technologies with the IIoT to enable the next-generation of Industrial AI infrastructure, allowing organizations to achieve more efficient IIoT operations, enable seamless human-machine workflows, harmonize industrial data management, and rapidly transform raw data into tangible business outcomes.
Join experts from ARC and AspenTech as they discuss the convergence of AI & IIoT and how companies are driving digital transformation for their vision of the plant of the future.
You will learn how to:
- Analyze the key drivers for an enterprise-wide adoption of AIoT strategy
- Determine the business imperatives for this convergence trend: AI & IIoT and IT & OT
- Apply the benefits of AIoT to your asset-intensive operations
- Discuss the skills your teams need to work together – Data Scientist & Domain Experts, IT & OT
- Define the vision and capabilities of the plant of the future and the digital workforce of tomorrow